We love to cook, but we don't like things that take forever or a lot of effort. When we are hungry, we want something yummy and homemade, but also quick, easy and cheap. Pot Pies are great in the fall. They are warm and filling, and take FOREVER to bake when frozen, so we figured they can't be that hard to cook from scratch-ish.
What you will need:
1 Chicken Breasts
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1 celery stalk
1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
1 box pie crust
1. Grill the chicken and cube.
2. Cut the pie crust in half, and fit into the bottom of the pan you are gonna use.
3. Blind bake the bottom crust for about 5 min.
4. Mix together the can of soup, frozen vegetables, chopped celery, and cup of mixed vegies.
5. Scoop mixture into the crust.
6. Cover and trim the pie crust (don't forget to poke a few holes)
7. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cooked.