Skinny Jalapeno Popper Dip
2 8oz Packages Fat Free Cream Cheese
1/2 C Fat Free Sour Cream
1/2 C Low Fat Cheddar Cheese
3 large Jalapenos
1/4 C Plain Bread Crumbs
Preaheat Oven to 350
- In a mixer, cream room temperature cream cheese and sour cream till smooth.
- Add in the jalapenos and cheddar cheese and mix until combined.
3. Spread into an oven safe casserole dish.
4. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
5. Bake for 30 min or until center is warm.
Serve hot with chips, or like we did, with mixed veggies!
Total Points Plus: 18 (for the WHOLE thing!) only 1 point+ for almost a 1/4 cup of dip! YUM!
Poor man's Pudding Pops
1 box sugar free Instant Jello Pudding - Chocolate
3 C light soy milk
- Mix the pudding mix and soy milk until the pudding mix has dissolved.
- Pour into Dixie Cups.
- Place in the freezer. After about an hour, put in the popsicle sticks.
- After at least 6 hours freezing, devour!
Points Plus for each pudding pop: 1! So go ahead, eat as many as you want!! :)