What you will need:
Chocolate Candy Coating
White Chocolate Candy Coating
1. Wash all of your strawberries and dry them with a paper towel.
2. Melt the chocolate in the microwave. The kind I bought (kroger brand) comes in a microwave safe tray that you just pop in the microwave and stir. SO EASY!!
3. Dip the strawberries. Hold by the green leaves and try to cover most of the strawberry with chocolate.
4. Let the coating harden. Because it is designed for this, it will harden at room temp in about 5 minutes. You could enjoy them now, but if you really want to impress your valentine, melt white chocolate and drizzle.
5. That's it! Wait a few minutes and you can put them on a pretty plate and surprise your valentine :) Or you can bag them up and take them to your coworkers. Or you can eat them all by yourself :)
I don't know what it is about dipping strawberries in chocolate that makes them so juicy. These are delicious. I would know. I just ate 4 of them writing this...
Post a Comment